"I love the beach!"

About this blog...

Hello! Maya has been growing so fast. She just started eating and is doing very well. Her favorite are bananas! She starts kicking her legs like crazy with the first bite.
She also sleeps thru the night in her own crib. She loves her crib. Sometimes, she wants to just lay there and play.....sometimes for an hour!
As you can see, we go to the beach as often as we can. She likes to put her feet in the water, but mostly she loves to people watch. Sometimes we even see doggies running around...which she seems to enjoy! She is such a sweet baby. She loves everyone she sees, except for our crazy neighbor Harvey...he scares her a little (which is hilarious to watch)!
We had a wonderful Christmas! Lee's mom and sister were here visiting, and she loved having so much attention. Aunt Jess held her waaayy too much, because now she wants us to hold her constantly! Thanks Aunt Jess:)!
Lee and I have enjoyed every minute with her, and we are so blessed to have such a wonderful little girl!

Friday, June 5, 2009


7 comments:

  1. yall are so gorgeous! I love you girlie - whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. LANA!! It's so close!! Maya is a beautiful name and I know she will be a beautiful little girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutly adorable- you have a beautiful daughter Mrs. Lana. Can't wait to meet her when you come to A- town... Holla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big she's gotten. I love the blog, and love the updates!!! Can't wait to hold and kiss her again! Ya'll both are so beautiful!!
    Love you!
    kiki

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are adorable. Maya is so so precious. I can't wait to see her sweet face again! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lana, she has grown so much in such a short amount of time. I love the pics of her with the cabbage patch doll, she seems right at home cuddled next to it...maybe she thinks it's her twin? ;-) I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas and I look forward to seeing you all soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture of maya's and your head close together! So cute!!! She's so freakin' cute...I love her! Miss ya'll! Soak up some sun for me girly! And give those cheeks of hers kisses from me! Xoxx, Kristina

    ReplyDelete